Passion Fruit Martini
The Libbey team provided a chart with the most simple and fun cocktails you can make right at home. During the pandemic times can be difficult and challenging. However, Libbey want to bring back the spirit that is missing. With these easy cocktails you can enjoy with friend or all on your own. Libbey has a beautiful catalogue with cocktail glasses which will nicely complement these recipe’s.
After all… The glass is the link! On behave of the entire Libbey team
“Cheers to your many happy hours”
Where to buy?
Find a store nearby you. Keep in mind not all stores have the full Libbey glassware in stock.Find a storeContact us
Share this amazing cocktail recipe!
These exotic flavours need a exotic glass and the Libbey Z-stem Martini glasses is the perfect fit. Choose a basic glass such as Martini Joya or perhaps more vintage such as Martini SPKSY. The funky looking stem of this Martini glass fits perfect with the funky flavours of this cocktail. This gives a new and fresh Martini look and will ensure for amazing memories.
2 ripe Passion fruits (they should have a crinkly appearance)
60 ml Vanilla vodka
30 ml Passoa
1 tbsp Lime juice
1 tbsp Sugar syrup
- Make sugar syrup by boiling equal quantities of sugar and water in a pan for about 5 mins, until a syrupy consistency. Cool before use.
- Scoop the seeds from one of the passion fruits into the glass of a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, passoa, lime juice and sugar syrup.
- Add a handful of ice and shake well.
- Strain into 2 Libbey SPSKY Martini glasses.
- Top up with prosecco and then add half a passion fruit to each.
- Serve immediately.