It’s cocktail o’ clock and Tess Posthumus is here to help, co-owner of the award winning cocktail bar Flying Dutchmen, author of ‘Cocktails met Tess’ and five years in a row one of the top 10 International Best Bartenders, we could take a page from Tess’s book when it comes to whipping up delicious cocktails. And that’s literally and figuratively what we’ve done, we’ve even taken two… So whether you prefer your cocktail shaken or stirred, bitter or sweet, we’ve got a recipe that you’ll want to try. Your new favorite drink could be just a shake or a stir away, bottoms up!
Where to buy?
Find a store nearby you. Keep in mind not all stores have the full Libbey glassware in stock.Find a storeContact us
Share this amazing cocktail recipe!
Use a London Dry Style gin as base, like Beefeater or Tanqueray. Some people like this cocktail even better when served ‘up’. This is when the cocktail is poured it into a coupe glass without ice instead of in a rocks glass with ice.
30 ml Gin
30 ml Campari
30 ml Vermouth rosso
1 Orange peel
- Fill a mixing glass with ice-cubes.
- Pour the gin, Campari and vermouth rosso into the mixing glass.
- Stir all of the ingredients until well cooled.
- Fill the rocks glass with ice cubes or a big ice-ball.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.