Negroni by Tess Posthumus
30 ml gin
30 ml Campari
30 ml vermouth rosso
- Fill a mixing glass with ice-cubes.
- Pour the gin, Campari and vermouth rosso into the mixing glass.
- Stir all of the ingredients until well cooled.
- Fill the rocks glass with ice cubes or a big ice-ball.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Use a London Dry Style gin as base, like Beefeater or Tanqueray. Some people like this cocktail even better when served ‘up’. This is when the cocktail is poured it into a coupe glass without ice instead of in a rocks glass with ice.